June 18, 2012

Peace and Goodness in Assisi

I am one lucky girl. I spent ALL Sunday in Assisi with 3 friends, climbing its stone walls, frolicking though its hazy fields of olive trees, and daydreaming on its medieval rooftops.

I didn't take any pictures. My camera's been out of battery, which has been tortuure, but at the same time I think it has been good for me to just sit back and appreciate the beauty of what I see instead of obsessing over the perfect shot.

Luckily, Assisi has not changed a bit since 2010. So I hope these pictures from my last trip inspire someone to go!




















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...