February 8, 2012

An awkward mood...

I'm in an awkward mood tonight...

Maybe it's because I have been studying these faces far too long...































{For school of course. I'm not that awkward}



































Maybe it's because the weather in Rome is awkward...

















{Snapped these pictures Tuesday. Just after the snow has all just about melted,
and the SUPER crazy transportation issues have toned down to the normal crazy
transportation issues, they say another storm's coming this weekend}

























Or maybe it's because I've eaten too many peanut butter & jelly quesadillas lately...




















Si si...

Exam weeks have made life very awkward indeed.

I cannot wait for that beautiful day when I am finished with all of them!

3 down, 3 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...