January 14, 2012

Alicepoint

If you told me,
that in the blink of an eye,
I could have any wardrobe of my choosing,
of any one person in the world,
I would be a very happy girl.

And I would tell you without thinking twice,
that I would choose, hands down,
the wardrobe of blogger/model @ Alicepoint.

I love love love her use of hues,
And how she pairs a lot of Zara and H&M
(making the looks somewhat doable for us poor folk)



























































































  
 I waste so much time on her blog.
For me both her style and her blog are bel.lis.imo!!

And now, back to procrastination, what I do best ;)
Looking forward to showing a new friend the wonders of Rome at night,
Tomorrow a birthday party, and dinner on the chilly beach that I call home.

A dopo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...